TERMS OF WEBSITE USE
- Ownership of Website and Content
- REVSCHECK.REPORT owns the website and, unless otherwise indicated, owns or is licensed to use all content and other material appearing on the website. The material on this website is protected by copyright under the laws of Australia and may not be used without written permission by REVSCHECK.REPORT. No trade mark (whether registered or not) that is displayed on this website may be used in any way without the prior written permission of REVSCHECK.REPORT or of the relevant trade mark owner.
- REVSCHECK.REPORT maintains an appropriate level of internet security, however it cannot guarantee any data or program available for download on this website (or any linked website) is free of viruses, malware or other spyware, and you agree that you assume the risk of any damage to your computer as a result of using this website. When purchasing from REVSCHECK.REPORT your financial details are passed to a secure server using the latest encryption technology. If you have any questions regarding our security policy, please contact our customer support centre.
- Third Party Content
- This website contains information from or hyperlinks to websites operated by third parties. REVSCHECK.REPORT provides such information and hyperlinks for your convenience only, but is not responsible for and does not endorse the content of any such information or website
- REVSCHECK.REPORT provides this website and its contents on an "as is" basis, and makes no representation as to the accuracy, completeness, currency or reliability of the information contained on this website, or any data provided by REVSCHECK.REPORT. REVSCHECK.REPORT will not be liable in contract, tort (including negligence) or otherwise to you for any direct, special, indirect or consequential loss or damage (including loss of profits or loss of data) arising out of or in connection with this website or any data obtained from it directly, or via other means such as email.
- Your Privacy is Important
TERMS OF PURCHASE
- The Agreement
- You place an order with REVSCHECK.REPORT by entering your VIN number and choosing your payment method from the "purchase" button on the checkout page. REVSCHECK.REPORT reserves the right to accept or reject an order for any reason including without limitation, unavailability of product; an error in the price, image or the product description; or error in your order. Orders are deemed received by REVSCHECK.REPORT at the time of successful validation from the payment processor, and you will thereafter be unable to cancel the order. Orders are deemed accepted by REVSCHECK.REPORT upon REVSCHECK.REPORT acknowledging such order or failing to reject such order within 14 days. Ordered can be accepted globally, however data is only able to be obtained for vehicles registered with the Australia National Exchange of Vehicle and Driver Information System (“NEVDIS”) database.
- Product Availability
- REVSCHECK.REPORT uses reasonable endeavours to ensure that reports are delivered within a few minutes of accepting an order, and in most cases will notify you if the payment gateways or report system is unavailable prior to you completing your order. Once an order has been accepted for delivery if there problems obtaining your Personal Property Securities Register (“PPSR”) report from the NEVDIS database please be aware REVSCHECK.REPORT may take up to 24 hours to resolve the issue. However you acknowledge that in some cases this is not possible and REVSCHECK.REPORT may need to reject an order you have placed for a product where REVSCHECK.REPORT establishes that it is actually unavailable for delivery due to circumstances outside of its control. In such cases REVSCHECK.REPORT will refund in full all amounts you paid in respect of such unavailable product.
- Variation of Products and Price
- REVSCHECK.REPORT may vary the prices on this website at any time, and prices are subject to change until you have paid for the products in full. Product prices may vary between REVSCHECK.REPORT's customers at its sole discretion.
- REVSCHECK.REPORT will provide you a PPSR report in electronic format via the email address either registered to your Paypal account, or supplied by you to REVSCHECK.REPORT during the order process based on data provided by you. Please ensure you check your email program and ISP to ensure our emails are not marked as spam. REVSCHECK.REPORT uses best efforts to provide correct information, but it does not guarantee or make any representations regarding the suitability or accuracy of reports for your needs. In the event you have not received your report from REVSCHECK.REPORT, please contact our support desk for assistance.
- Refunds and returns
- Refund and return claims (including for replacement certificates, refunds or credits) are assessed on a case by case basis by contacting our support desk with details of the transaction, including time, date of submission and other data required by REVSCHECK.REPORT to investigate further. Refunds are only issued in the event of a processing error occurring in the REVSCHECK.REPORT system or caused by an outage in the Government service that provides the data.
- You acknowledge that you have not relied on any advice given or representation made by or on behalf of REVSCHECK.REPORT in connection with this website.
REVSCHECK.REPORT hereby excludes all implied conditions and warranties from these terms, except any condition or warranty (such as conditions and warranties implied by the Competition and Consumer Act 2010 (Cth) and equivalent State acts), which cannot by law be excluded (“Non-excludable Conditions and Warranties”).
REVSCHECK.REPORT limits its liability for breach of any Non-Excludable Conditions and Warranties (to the extent such liability can be limited) and for any other error in on the website caused by REVSCHECK.REPORT to the re-supply of services to the Customer or payment of the cost of re-supply to you (as elected by REVSCHECK.REPORT in its absolute discretion).
REVSCHECK.REPORT excludes all other liability to you for any costs, expenses, losses and damages incurred in relation to its service, whether that liability arises in contract, tort (including by REVSCHECK.REPORT’s negligence) or under statute. Under no circumstances will REVSCHECK.REPORT be liable for any indirect or consequential losses, loss of profits, loss of revenue or loss of business opportunity.
- You hereby agree to indemnify and hold harmless, REVSCHECK.REPORT and its officers, employees, contractors and agents (“Those Indemnified”) against any and all costs, expenses, losses, damages and liability suffered or incurred by Those Indemnified arising from your breach of these Terms and any of your negligent or unlawful acts or omissions in connection with your use of the services provided by REVSCHECK.REPORT on this website.
- Governing Law